Come for a personal, informational tour!
The enrollment application is just one form that needs to be turned in along with the check for your deposit. Please remember that your deposit is applied toward your tuition and is not a separate fee. The deposit guarantees your child(ren)'s spot on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Application - Click HERE for the Enrollment Contract
- Enrollment deposit (non-refundable)
What happens after we enroll our child?
1. Register on the FACTS website. https://online.factsmgt.com/Tmg/public/AgreementSignup.aspx?t=3FBQ9&siv=y.It takes 5 minutes! Everyone needs to do this.
2. Apply for scholarship/financial aid. https://www.factstuitionaid.com. It takes about an hour and it determines your eligibility for the MSBG scholarships.**To apply for the Northwest Ohio Scholarship, you need to complete their application form. Click HERE to fill out the online form. You can also go online to: http://www.nosf.org/.
3. Complete any necessary registration paperwork.
4. Earn FREE money by enrolling in GL Scrip and Kroger Rewards programs. Click HERE for more information.
Tell your friends about MSBG!
Would you like to reserve a space for a later date?
Please remember that "daycare" is a deductible expense. All extended care (any age) and all preschool tuition is tax deductible.
Academic Excellence * Award Winning School Since 1980
- 2014 and 2015 Community Partner Organization of Excellence by BGSU Office of Service Learning
- 2013 Eco-School Award from the Science Alliance for Valuing the Environment
- 2013 Grant Recipient for Land Lab
- 2012 Bowling Green Community Foundation Grant Recipient for the Nature Trail
- 2011 Character Education Award
- 2010 We the People National Endowment of Humanities Grant Recipient
Licensed under the Ohio Department of Education
- Individualized instruction for students preschool through middle school
- Hands-on learning
- Conflict prevention and resolution
- Promotion of personal responsibility
- Extra-curricular opportunities
- Two expert Montessori teachers in every classroom
- Art and Spanish teachers with extensive experience, both with children and in the field
- Music and PE teachers with graduate degrees and college teaching experience
- Targeted support for students with special needs
- Parenting classes and coaching
- Light-filled, modern building
- Engaging instructional materials
- 14 wooded acres
- Newly-installed nature trail and Land Lab
- Two playgrounds