The Montessori School of Bowling Green is delighted to provide financial assistance options.
The MSBG Scholarships:
- Allocated for families committed to Montessori principles
- Family must demonstrate a financial need
- Current families will be given emphasis when selections are made
- The MSBG Board of Directors will set appropriate amounts to be distributed on an annual basis
- Only partial scholarships will be given, however, allocated amounts can make a substantial difference for families
- Applications are due at the end of May each year
Families can apply by visiting
The Northwest Ohio Scholarship Fund
- External scholarship based on financial need
- Visit www.nosf.org for more information
- Click here to fill out an online application form
Note: Many of our families receive this helpful scholarship
Other Scholarship Opportunities
It is important to note that there are internal scholarship opportunities that vary from year to year. For example, our PTO has given tuition scholarships as well as our Chess Club. Please call the office at 419-352-4203 to obtain information on current opportunities.